Wake Up To Your Life!™
Empower & Excel
Tipstor® is a global organizations founded to help adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) lead better lives. We aim to become the exclusive resource for and about adult ADD (and ADHD). We bring a human experience to generate hope, awareness, empowerment, and connections worldwide.
ADD is an inattentive-type of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). It includes disorganization, lack of focus, and forgetfulness.
Mission & Purpose:
- To Empower Employers with ADD Employees to discover and reach their potential.
- To make it possible for Employees and the Self-Employed with ADD to Excel.
We offer a diverse, comprehensive range of services spanning brand advertising, customer relationship matrix management (CRMM), strategic planning, public relations, project development, scriptwriting and editing, one-one-one workshops a
Techniques Identifying Problems & Solutions
Tipstor is a worldwide inclusive community of supportive adults who make it possible to thrive with ADD. We celebrate our strengths, grow in our weaknesses, and empower our members to discover and reach their full potential. We provide a welcoming and safe environment, encourages innovative approaches, and models ADD best practices.
ADD is among the most prevalent mental disorders in the U.S., yet is widely ignored by employers. Supporting adults with ADD has led us to focus its efforts on the life stages where adults with ADD struggle most:
- Lifespan Support & Connection
- Transition to Post-Secondary Education
- ADD affects approximately 5% of all U.S. adults
- Adults with ADD @ Work:
- Incremental costs of adult ADD: $105 – $194 billion;
- Productivity and income losses: $87 – $138 billion;
- World Health Organization (WHO) determined that untreated adults with ADD lost an average of 22 days of work per year.
In addition to these specific areas, we work diligently to support adults with ADD by providing daily management options through our M.A.D series:
Managing Attention Difficulty
- Managing @ Work: Presentation on ADD at Work
- Managing @ Work: Video Series on ADD at Work
- Managing @ Work: Survey Series on ADD at Work
- Managing ADD @ Work: Brochure
- Managing ADD @ Work: Online Training Program
Tipstor is constantly seeking new ways to help adults with ADD live better lives, and introducing new programs. If you’re an adult with ADD, (or you care for one), learn more about what we can do to help make your (or their) life better.