Tipstor® is an award-winning, international organization founded to help adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) lead better lives. Since its inception, we have become the source for information and resources exclusively for and about adult ADD. Tipstor brings together scientific perspectives and the human experience to generate hope, awareness, empowerment and connections worldwide in the field of ADD.
Our team is completely formed of individuals who are committed to helping adults with Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder (ADD) to better manage their work life. Since adults spend a large part of their day at work and that ADD affects a person’s productivity and performance at work, it would be a serious oversight not to recognize the challenges adults with ADD face at work. We recognize that solutions require better awareness of the challenges of ADD and that it benefits both employers employees if they understand the employees’ challenges, as well as tools and strategies that can aid in their productivity.
Our purpose is to facilitate the successful integration and development of adults with ADD in the workplace by creating awareness of and providing information on workplace issues for adults with ADD and employers.
Join the Tipstor movement!
Our Team strives to provide employees with ADD and their employers with credible, actionable information. We are always looking for individuals who take on the following challenges with us:
- Website Project Leaders: to track project progress, help determine what needs to be done, and assign writing, editing and other tasks to volunteers.
- ADD at Work Content Writers: to help write some of its Website pages as a first phase and eventually write articles occasionally.
- Communications Professional: who can help with building awareness by preparing press releases, articles and reports based on the analysis of data gathered during the survey. If this is you, you may be asked to work on content for our contribution to ADD Awareness Month. You would also help us build interest in the launch of the Website.
- Team Coordinator: working with the Chair, you’d organize committee meetings, update project tasks in Asana and prepare committee meeting notes.
- Managing ADD in the Workplace Presenters: Present the Managing ADD in the Workplace presentation to workplaces and other organizers in your local area.